The iron-on vinyl is flagship heat transfer product which is intended to be transferred on either organic or synthetic fabrics in just four seconds. The Gimme5EVO heat transfer is just 80 microns thick polyurethane and comes in over 60 colors. Its stretchiness, durability, and design give it a pleasing feel and make it suitable for any heat transfer job.
Gimme5EVO vinyl has been checked to over 100 hot washings and has proven to be resistant to cracking, peeling, and fading.
With our trademark heat transfer products, we are creating a new industry standard. Our heat transfer products are unlike any other on the market, and they will take your business and projects to the next level in no time.
Designed to work with any craft cutting machine, including the Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker, Cricut Joy, Silhouette Cameo 4, Brother ScanNCut, Roland, Graphtec, and more! Gimme5EVO is the next level you've been waiting for, whether you're looking for a premium vinyl for your crafting company or just for pleasure.
- Suitable for organic, synthetic, and mixed fibres
- Layers well with other films such as Glitter, Flock, Fatty, and others.
- Cut patterns down to 0.1 cm.
- Pressing does not require the use of a Teflon sheet.
- Mirror cut with a 45 degree blade
- Remove any excess materials and weed.
- Preheat your press to 140 ℃ (285F).
- Place the garment on the heat press's lowest platen.
- For 4 seconds, press at 140°C (285°F).
- Remove the carrier.