The iron-on vinyl is a lead heat move item planned on one or the other natural or manufactured textures in only four seconds. The Gimme5EVO heat move is only 80 microns thick polyurethane and comes in more than 60 tones. Its stretchiness, solidness, and configuration give it a satisfying vibe and are appropriate for any hotness move work.
Gimme5EVO vinyl has been checked to more than 100 hot washings and has shown to be impervious to breaking, stripping, and blurring.
With our brand name heat move items, we are making another industry standard. Our hotness moves things are not typical for some other available, and they will take your business and activities to a higher level in a matter of moments.
Intended to work with any specialty cutting machine, including the Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker, Cricut Joy, Silhouette Cameo 4, Brother ScanNCut, Roland, Graphtec, and that's just the beginning! Gimme5EVO is the power you've been sitting tight for, regardless of whether you're searching for a top-notch vinyl store Dallas for your making organization or only for joy.
- Suitable for natural, engineered, and composite filaments.
- Layers well with different movies like Glitter, Flock, Fatty, and others.
- Chop designs down to 0.1 cm.
- Squeezing doesn't need the utilization of a Teflon sheet.
- Mirror cut with a 45 degree blade
- Eliminate any abundance materials and weed.
- Preheat your press to 140 ℃ (285F).
- Spot the article of clothing on the hotness press' most minimal platen.
- For 4 seconds, press at 140°C (285°F).
- Eliminate the transporter.